- “What exactly are these bridges?!?!„
- — Meng Hao fist seeing the bridges
on Chapter 856: Paragon Bridge (Chapter)
Paragon Bridge is a Paragon Magic created by Meng Hao during the Three Great Daoist Societies Ancient Road trial by fire. He also created A Writ of Karma before this.  Meng Hao was able to create this divine ability after seeing the nine Pāramitā Heaven-Trampling Foundation.
Battles Used inEdit
- Meng Hao detonated his paragon bridge to allow the survivors of the Mountain and Sea Realm to escape through the Green Coffin Vortex and away from Immortal God Continent and Devil Realm Continent. 
- “Nine Heaven-defying bridges like this were actually destroyed…. These are no mere bridges! They were obviously especially created to allow cultivators to experience incredible cultivation base growth, to be able to punch through to an incredible realm of power! I never imagined that I would be able to see something like this here! This is extremely good fortune for me!„
- — Meng Hao first seeing the bridges
on Chapter 854: Secret Clues!