One Thought Stellar Transformation is a Daoist Magic that is not a Daoist Magic and a magical item whilst not being a magical item. It is a magical item from the First Generation Fang Clan Patriarch. This technique is required for one to create a Heavenly One Thought Pill, the hardest pill to create of the three legendary pills of the Fang Clan Alchemy Division.
- It’s a type of magical item which, after being fused with, can temporarily erupt with a will of invincibility. It actually doesn't make one "invincible" for a moment; rather, it surrounds one's body inside an asteroid (planet at the highest level) which basically gives one an extra shield.
- It is divided into a few levels with the user turning into an asteroid and, eventually, a planet. Meng Hao uses the technique to turn into an asteroid when he tried to open his door of immortality and, also, when he fought against Fang Wei.
- To reach the final level (i.e turning into a planet) one needs to create a blood clone that then becomes the planet.
- It also has a teleportation technique called Stellar Teleportation that turn one's body into motes of light, teleport, and then turn back into the body.
It is connected to necropolis inside the Fang Clan Ancestral Land. The last inheritor was the First Patriarch of the Fang Clan, and only one person at a time can gain enlightenment on it. Once the legacy is passed on, nobody else can learn it unless that first person dies.
- First patriarch of the Fang Clan — It is unknown if he created it or if he received the legacy from someone else.