- “The entire starry sky owes me a debt, and likewise… I owe you a debt. You could awaken from slumber if you wished, but you do not. Well then… I will use this starry sky, transformed into the Vast Expanse, to accompany you in death„
- — Paragon Sea Dream reading the stone stele next to the coffin
on Chapter 1400: Green Coffin Vortex!
The Green Coffin Vortex is one of the three so called restricted areas of the Vast Expanse. It is called so because of the green coffin that lies in the center-most region of this vortex. This is a vortex larger and grander than the space once occupied by the Paragon Immortal Realm, and emits an immense terrifying pressure that can rival that of the Immortal God Continent's.
The vortex only consists black and white colors and contains some time-shifting magic. This vortex is a place that had nothing whatsoever to do with the Mountain and Sea Realm, the Immortal God Continent, or the Devil Realm. It is another world, that has existed for countless eras and has long existed before the appearance of the Immortal God Continent and the Devil Realm.
- Mountain and Sea Butterfly (temporarily)
Known Facts Edit
- Apparently, the reason why the Vast Expanse existed to begin with was simply because of this world.
- The green coffin is the only thing that seems to reside alongside the Mountain and Sea Butterfly in this vortex. Within this coffin is the corpse of a woman who appears to be in deep sleep.